Tuesday, July 3, 2007

sick plus tagged

im sick today... guess is due to the hotty weather and insufficient rest...

saw Aska's blog..haha im tagged.. well well.. here it goes:

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

  1. I fear beetles... small one big one..all fear..aiya... actuallie anithing tat can fly..small.. i will fear it...
  2. I fear the 磨插声音 of silver cutlery...like those 咬牙切齿的感觉.. reallie detest if someone do it purposely in front of me haha.. 无意still ok.. but dun 故意yeah..
  3. I dislike eating long beans.. ladyfinger.. those long long veggies i all dun like la...
  4. I like Fisherman sweets to an extent tat every 2 to 3 days i need a new packet..makes me addictive.
  5. I like to do travelogues... even to places that I have never been.. I create a notebook on what are the main attractions in certain ctys which I fancy.. maybe is for use in future who knows haha!
  6. I still like Takeshi Kaneshiro no doubt reviews say he;'s so unfriendly etc.. who cares?I STILL LIKE! haha
finally..i lazy to tag people..hoho so chain broken.. dinner time~~

No comments: