have been very busy for the past week.. doing things which I nv imagine i am doing.. accepting challenges which I fear to be responsible for.. all thanks to fyp..
haha.. sounds mysterious?.. it kinda pushed my tolerance for my working times and my thoughts.. not easy to do research at all indeed.. i think everyone now very busy with their fyps bah.. 9am to 5pm seems impossible for most people as I heard.. just hope everything goes thru fine..
am doing my blog on HK/Macau haha.. will be ready soon I hope.. so just wait!...
goin to the Malaria Meeting tis coming Thurs and Fri.. i also duno exactly y i sign up.. maybe is the food. mayb i just wanna slack and give myself a break from work.. maybe is my fren who ask me to.. haa.. in ani case.. I hope it will be good..
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment