im going for my maiden driving test later in the afternoon..
just cant explain the feeling i have right now..is totally fluffy..
sorry for the lack of updates in this rusty blog haha.. has been very busy since July onwards..but Im glad to say im enjoying my life right now despite the busyness..
1.work --> very challenging..i have to face many "norm" things..and do many stuff which I never thought I will be doing..friendly and funky colleagues surrounding me..im glad to have this company..
2.driving--> after finishing the practical lessons,is time to have a showdown today!..buddha bless me~~
3. japanese lesson --> Ikoma is an excellent school..never regret my choice..worth the money and Im enjoying every moment of learning it..
im off to learn squash if i get to pass my driving lessons..haha..hope I do..
im in need for a break..tmr going for a-mei's concert!!..i cant wait to hear her powerful vocal cords~
No comments:
Post a Comment