Tuesday, February 10, 2009

running around

it was a blast celebration on Monday 正月十五 元宵节 at the centre!
Im kinda glad everything went well..we were a bit nervy when the caterers came with the yusheng but forgot to give us the oil and dressings for the yusheng~ boy..that was the panicking stage when we duno what to do but have called the crowd to come down..

fortunately the missing stuff came promptly haha..and the whole fun starts..
I think the celebration was better than expected..we made a lot of last minute decisions..with the objective of hoping things just run smoothly..glad it did =)

i was a bit skeptical of the video I made for that day cuz it was done in a rush unlike the previous video for mid autumn celebration..haha..but lucky ah..everyone had fun with the "dont forget the lyrics" section..

it means something to me for this event..and Im glad I particpated in it..almost couldnt come due to a meeting..but heng is postponed..at least now I can bring along memories of this event with me when I leave the centre..no doubt during this period, I have to shuttle between 2 places..sometimes really tiring..but I guess is all worthwhile..

things are turning a little better now at the new envi..have made the necessary arrangements for the transition..understood roughly how busy the months will come as I join..start to know some more new faces..but still a bit dissatisfied of where im sitting haha..hope i can adapt to this new transition soon..new envi..new faces..new challenges..

cant wait for the weekend to come!

No comments: