Came across a few surprises:
1)
can make reservation for this 2010 calendar at the stationary shop in Bugis Junction. Aside from this, they also got Totoro's Calendar, Ponyo's, any anime that you can think off, and even those Idols Calendar..imported from Japan I think..I wanted to make reservation for this online that day..but didnt cuz too chim for the Jap instructions..haha..lucky me saw this today and decided to wait no more hehe..
can make reservation for this 2010 calendar at the stationary shop in Bugis Junction. Aside from this, they also got Totoro's Calendar, Ponyo's, any anime that you can think off, and even those Idols Calendar..imported from Japan I think..I wanted to make reservation for this online that day..but didnt cuz too chim for the Jap instructions..haha..lucky me saw this today and decided to wait no more hehe..2) Chanced upon this interesting shop @ Bras Basah.. that has this book..
<<转角,直走>>
there's a quote saying:
"选择是个转角,决定了就直走"
there's a quote saying:
"选择是个转角,决定了就直走"
3)Realised a different angle of NLB near Bugis and a good place to have tea in lazy afternoon...
Took some pics and posted on FB
I totally dun have the stamina to go for GE Run tmr =x
Hope I can survive~
Hope I can survive~
No comments:
Post a Comment