well well..16th Dec finally arrived..amidst agony of trying to get the IRA/GRA system quickly done!
is time to spend my long awaited holidays...2010 has been eventful..from working to studying..a major transition that I chose to take..I recalled there were many uncertainties at the start of the year, thinking when and where I should pursue my studies..ponder whether I should even continue studying..asking myself umpteen times whether is it right to leave my previous company..
eventually in the middle of the year, a major change occured..the opportunity to study arrived..decisions made..and everything happened so quickly that by the time I came back from Europe..I was in Duke-NUS studying..and the harsh mountaineous task started..with the IRA/GRAs implemented..the endless mugging..doing molecular biology research again..and knowing more new frens..all happened so quickly that I cant imagine it's now 2weeks to 2011.
i reckon there will be more challenges to come as I start my lab work proper..any new year resolutions for 2011?hmm...
1. Better health
2. more papers to come along my way??(i really hope this to happen..so I dun have to worry so much)..
3. more travel opportunities..to China perhaps..
4. more luck in contests!
hehe...that's all for now..will hope all the above can come true..
hereby wishing all a merry xmas and happy 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment