Friday, January 2, 2009

Adventure in KL 251208 to 271208

We woke up very earlie on Xmas 2009 and made our way to Le Meridien where Luxury Tours Office is located..having high anticipation of the bus which we are going to take, we were praying the food they promise to offer, the tv entertainment on board will be great! Indeed, it was excellent..even haf a tour guide on board to take care of us in the bus..what a luxury! the seemingly long 5h road trip doesnt come out like a torture with 如花the funny woman on "一见你就笑 ”..a Jacky Wu variety show.. kept me giggling at some corner of the bus thru the journey haha!


and finally, we reached Hotel Istana @ KL.We then took a cab to our Hotel Melia, located directly opposite Berjaya Times Square..I think the location of the hotel is excellent..with the monorail just next to it too!

Inside Hotel Melia

Berjaya Times Square

we went around shopping after taking a short nap after the 5h roadtrip..wasnt feeling well since the night before but tot the symptoms will disappear..end up it become worse with more symptoms appearing during the trip..i shant elaboarate on that haha..

Berjaya Times Square is an extreme OOKI(BIG) shopping mall with up to 10 storeys!Sell a lot of shoes, youngersters fashion, apparels, bowling, cinema, and even an indoor theme park.The xmas tree decorations were splendid!crowd also a lot on xmas day..but one thing disappointing is the dinner we had..we chose a restaurant named "Shabu Shabu" as our dinner on the 1st night..the pics were rather deceiving..or perhaps i have no appetite..haha..im not satisfied at all after eating..end up i have to makan redbean bun from a bakery, which I totallie hearted!

On the 2nd day, we went around Bukit Bintang area to storm down the different shopping malls like Sungei Wang Plaza, Pavilion, Lot10 and some others..the malls were huge..but things sold are roughly the same..haha..come to a time when we get a little bored -_- and start taking different pics of the xmas deco in different shopping malls..

after mall-hopping, we took a cab to Petaling Street..boy..it was darn hot..cant stand the immense heat and im so afraid my migraine will create havoc again..luckie it didnt..Petaling Street reminds me of HK's Lady street..many small stalls..cheap stuff..imitated stuff...food..drinks etc..and also local food~

Scenery @ Merdeka Square

we didnt stay too long at Petaling Street. Our next stop was Merdeka Square.The buildings had some history and 特色..a very touristy place to take lotsa pics haha

and den..we made our way to Suria KLCC Mall..at there..Dear spotted A&W and there he was, truly fanatic and mesmerized by the beauty of the Root Beer with the vanillia icecream in it..i guess the last time I had A&W was when the restaurant hadnt closed at AMK during JC times..


Feeling tired after so much walking, we decided to catch a movie tgt..watched Bolt..is so value-for-money..10ringgit per person..piang..and the seats were very comfy..i Like!
Bolt movie was very entertaining and relaxed..very long time never watch cartoon that can have such an effect on me haha..i heart Rhino e hamster hehe..it's darn kawaii!

Petronas Twin Towers

Night came by and we finally get to see the beauty of the towers when they light up..a pity we cant go up to the Sky Bridge..it's closed rather earlie and we didnt know..what a waste..maybe it will give us the feeling jus like we had when we were in Taipei 101..seeing the various monuments of KL..

Sight-seeing and exploring KL

On the 3rd day, we went bowling in Berjaya Times Square..there were 48lanes..price wise quite similar to Singapore's..and I have upgraded the number of pounds which I can bowl..yeah ;)


Had lunch @ this Penang Village Restaurant..I think go Malaysia must eat Malay-based food..I am very satisfied with the meal I had at this restaurant..the fried rice and chicken were yummy!Too bad I wasnt feeling well, or else I will eat more ba haha..very worth recommendation for this restaurant in terms of the ambience, the decor, the food..


We took the bus back to Sg and reached at about 10pm..it was how tiring for some reasons..A very relaxed short getaway indeed..thanks Dear for planning it..I am now looking forward to my next trip to Vietnam haa..cant wait!

No comments: