Saturday, January 10, 2009

week to come~

went to watch Ponyo on Wed @TB Plaza..kawaii desune~ the voices of the various cartoon characters were cute like Sosuke, Ponyo and even the old grannies in the movie...im kinda lag watching such Japanese cartoons.. as in understanding the story and stuff haha.. but this movie i understand much better than the last one which I very long time watched before..called the Howls Moving Castle..i forgot what the movie was about..but i rememebred i was quite blur after the movie hahaha...damn lag rite?..maybe i should rewatch it again and check my understanding again..momo even says she was moved to tears by the movie..i was wondering is there smthing wrong with my ability to understand Jap cartoons though Im pretty mesmerised by Jap dramas haha..

went for an unexpected and impromptu, very relaxed trip yesterday @ Bugis with good food, good dessert, good music, and good/lame company of cuz ;) was chilling out @ Hotel Intercontinental..gd ambience indeed..the singer cum pianist was powerful..i yearn for a relaxing time after a busy wk indeed..had some ridiculous dreams of me being in Cambodia trying to find Tekka Mall with my family..dun ask me why i dreamt such hilarious dreams haha..it always happen..i tot is nonsense..but someone enlightened me with her words of wisdom of what my dream may mean..i was totally amazed by her interpretation cuz it came out pretty true of what I was undergoing currently~well done! to the master of dream interpretation Ms Apple~ hehehe

gotta be busy for the days to come before I finally give myself a break in Vietnam..i hope my stomach flu can be cured before I go for this trip..cant wait to move thru the Cuchi tunnels and the Mekong Delta!

Vietnam here I come =)

No comments: