Thursday, June 11, 2009

bowling disaster

I was at Safra playin Bowling last night.

I meant for a relaxed mode.. until the people of my neighbouring lane become a total nuisance!

It was a group of youngsters from another origin whom I cant be bothered to explain further. Being young doesnt mean u can scream and shout and walk into other people's lanes as if we are invisible. I was about to throw my bowling ball out when this lunatic walk into my lane and I almost got injured...wtf!

I tried to focus on my game..but it was damn hard..cant change lanes somemore..rushed thru the games we intended to play..probably is 化悲愤为力量..i got a score rather unexpected in the 1st game..eventually Im so sick and tired of pple who keep throwing the bowling balls and likely to cause an earthquake and hole within the bowling lane...wtf..i reallie left with a wtf attitude last night..

pray not to get such neighbouring lanes anymore! and I have enuf of pple from tat origin..

2 comments:

Les Pommes said...

aiyo... really sounds like a disaster to me. hope you will have better luck next time!

yagizaneo said...

To play safe, Im going to ask for corner lanes next time I go..hahahaha...