i realise I have so much to type for London...
please be patient for my avid readers hahaha
anyway, thanks for those(you know who you are) for waiting for me to write up my travel adventures =) so honoured to provide such reading entertainment for you guys hahaha!
I just ended my week with a tired but satisfied mind.
This week was kinda busy as I started on my project runaway(no la..jus the beginning..)so far..everything is OK i tink haha.. but still a very long way to go..
had a pretty fun time during midweek for some destress..mugging for my Japanese due to a test next week..today is one week after I came back from London..how fast! I missed the coolness of the weather and the momentum of going sightseeing everyday without thinking of work hahaha..but that's too unlikely..haha..upon coming back to reality, I guess one has to ganbatte in order to save up for the next dream destination.
so where am I going next? I have some idea but not concrete..
One more trip to come and that's it for this year..It has been totally eventful and Im too satisfied with it haha..
I had a dream one night...the message is
"Simplicity is Bliss"
=)
Going cycling tmr..praying for some good weather though
good nite pple!
No comments:
Post a Comment