Thursday, July 30, 2009

rest

I finally finished my baby puzzle..now it's happily hanging on the last empty side of my room..guess I wont have space to hang more puzzles in my room unless is the ceiling haha..hopefully in future when I have a house, I can have a room to hang all my puzzles!

an opportunity to rest at home after some stress overloaded onto my stomach recently..my GI problem seems serious in times like this that renders me to rest
hope to be fit again for next week's maiden trip to the beautiful island Bali..

I have fallen into the hobby of travelling around..esp so this year..and with the idea of creating my own travel scrappage whereever I go makes the experience even more memorable.

guess this will be the last trip for 2009..in order to conserve more leave for next year's possible places to visit hehe..



No comments: