Maybe is approaching the end of the year..everyone is reviewing like what they had done for the 1st three quarters of the year and after looking forward, many realise that there are still many things undone..not excluding me of cuz..
I did the test ytd and to my expectation, it turned out roughly similar to what I foresee will happen..kudos to my predicative skills but I was despondent for some time after that..i started wondering if im plain dumb to spend time in something which I'm not very focused in getting it..and getting the results is like a confirmation stated explicity that.." yeah..uve wasted your time and money"
I looked at this past year and realised how little I have done as compared to what Ive planned. I realised a new trait of me is that I tend to do things out of my plans..not becuz of external circumstances, but due to execuses I came up with to hinder my progress..simply speaking..Im procrastinating.. though one may say sumtimes is good to think thru stuff before making a decision..however, it gets over my head and I tend to think way too much that it hinders my steps...i need to know how to strike a balance in my tots perhaps..
recently..i was thinking of a problem..which bothers me for some time ever since March..but as I start to chat with my pals etc, i realise my problem is jus so miniscule..perhaps I should just put more focus on my intended plans..gotta stop this procrastination if i wanna get something done effectively.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment