Japanese class with Sensei Oya
It was the last lesson with Oya Sensei. A few of us moved last year from the Sunday slot to the Saturday slot to join this class. It was thus fun so far learning Jap with Sensei Oya as she always have interactive activities and "sounds" for us.like the sound of cutting paper and glass break...haha...whereever she is..hope that she will also がんばってください while we pia for our next JLPT Level.A rare occastion happens after class for me on the bus en route to Suntec..I encountered 2 Jap tourists and managed to help them a bit with my unpolished Japanese..phew..was an experience..both worrying and exciting..as the hope of understanding each other's language is a challenge..tot i will misunderstand their words but it was not too bad..and we exchanged some info on each other country's culture in a snaptime...have the urge to go for some homestay in Japan after tat...anyone interested? hehe...
A gathering with G4 after my Jap class @ Jack's Place.Interesting updates and will look forward to the next gathering for new news haha..
And den...is 阿密特Amit/AMEI* Concert @ the Singapore Indoor Stadium..Boy..it was such a ROCK!Her songs rocked through the night till around 1130pm...and was exceptionally high at the end.I encountered this uncle..around 40plus i tink..he's probably thinking he's playing Wii through the night...superbly engrossed in "hitting drums" with his light sticks that I was hit once by him I think...oh well...AMEI just have the power to create such strong emotions in these people..haha..but We prefer the concert that Amei had last year...cuz more old songs..this time the songs are mainly from Amit's album..I enjoyed some rock songs and those soothing songs...
which Amei sang during the concert...but is undeniable that she has the power to 带动全场!
Awaiting for the start of concert
Nothing to Do... -__-
Highness to the Peak when everyone stands up to JUMP as instructed by 阿密特!
CNY is Coming and I cant wait for it to come.
A good break, a great time meeting the relatives, a wonderful time snapping pics of a newborn cousin and my other cousins, who probably have grown an inch taller and a size bigger!
No comments:
Post a Comment