

On New Year's Day
Playing with SB-700 and helping all my family members take their family portraiture is the highlight event of this year's CNY!
I have no prior experience with flash.This is the 1st time I rented it to play with!
It turned out so well that all my family want a copy of their personal photo taken.
I'm glad it added joy to everyone, esp pics of our little youngest member, Kylie Goh, who just turned 1 year old in recent Oct :)
I guess SB-700 will be my top want-to-buy toy if I wanna put my slr to good use for taking people photos. always resort to ixus to take portrait pics as I feel the built-in flash of slr is too harsh...now with sb700..worry-no-more!
I had a great time meeting up with cousins and family members whom I havent seen for a year or so..will enjoy the rest of the CNY break with a trip to the sentosa flower show!
Happy CNY to ALL!
May prosperity and good health go with everyone always!


No comments:
Post a Comment