Wednesday, November 26, 2008

忙或盲

went to search for some gd deal @ Chinatown but didnt get any in the end..was looking for a book which I saw months ago but didnt manage to buy that time time but it was no longer in store..den came across another book at the same bkshop@ Chinatown Point on Monday..it says:
"再烦也要笑”...that becomes the enlightenment of my week -_-

however didnt haf a gd sleep ytd..kept having recurrent dreams of some scenes in the past..disturbed my sleep..made it worse when I got up and outside is raining and I have to wake how earlie today..

head is heavy once i reach office..and i realise upon working alone under immense stress..some symptoms of nerve breakdown or what we call the "fight-or-flight response" start to show up in me..

a)trembling movements
b)temp rise
c)cold sweat
d)erroneous speech

at one moment..i wonder if is the coffee effect..

today's a real challenge..i broke my old record by doing 8 plates at one go..it was very nerve wrecking..i rather eat poison than do this again! the nightmare ended at 12pm and I managed to catch a breather with the lunch bought by a kind soul named “三舅 "..i tot those symptoms will disappear but it didnt until 6pm when everything ended..

gastric pain comes after my running session..
is it my mental strength or physical strength that has gone weaker recently?

i should jus change the enlightenment to "再忙也要笑" instead..
haha..makes me feel much better -_-
guess i'll need a break~

No comments: