Wednesday, November 5, 2008

random

am uploading some pics to the web..since got time..come here write write ba..

hmm..im not as busy this wk as compared to last wk..that's a relief though..

went running on Mon..covering more distance than I expect..im glad..but was chased after a bunch of crows..which seem to migrate everyday at around 6 to 7pm along the route which Im running..I actuallie run at a steady pace..when i see the huge crowd of crows above my head(by the way, they look like ants in the sky with that sheer number),I start to feel worried of getting "targeted" and almost dashed across the roads even when Im not allowed to..at the same time praying that I wun be so "lucky" to receive a white gift from the crows...and hengz..i didnt..i onli saw droppings all along the route that I was running..boy..i was relieved..it probably add some motivation for me to run faster haha...but that was a great run indeed..i slept pretty well that nite..

den came Tue..i was somehow frustrated by the things Im doing..more towards finding not much purpose but for the sake of doing..I thought i was pretty tired at the end of the day..i left for home once it was time to leave..but end up i couldnt sleep that nite..having insomnia for some unknown reasons..

today was pretty relaxed..went to attend talk..played pool..went back do some stuff etc..getting pretty excited after a discussion for the upcoming xmas dinner that my colleagues have planned to have..yet another chance to take pretty photos after the last outing to Vivo haha..

but den again..i have mixed feelings this time round..soon to Dec..i probably will be less in the bldg..and in march..im moving off to another dept..new people..proably very nice colleagues jus like those whom i know at this current bldg..sigh..haha feel rather 舍不得 actuallie..is quite hard to find wrking place with funky colleagues..but everytime it seems to be 美中不足。。it reminds me of the time I had been working temporarily at DOS..that time..i also had a bunch of damn fun colleagues..but I have to leave 2 months earlier than them..and we didnt manage to stay in contact much except for an annual gathering..recently we decide to gather again but one of them informed me that another member in this clique has totally changed and ignored/cut off all contacts from her frens..not sure what trigger such a change..but is definitely drastic..

i guess...天下没有不散之宴席..but yupz..i guess moving off to a new dept may mean I am buildiing more network contacts..in an optimistic way of cuz..and widening my social circle..haha..hopefully it'll be as fun..and at the same time can stay in contact with the bunch of funky colleagues that I met at this current dept..

having pretty much activities planned up for Nov..hope my health is fit enuf to handle haha..wasnt healthy for the past few mths..every mth also will see doc until i sianz..i hope from Nov onwards will be good haha..

btw..just a side note..anyone eaten Carousel at Royal Plaza on Scotts & Oscar's from Conrad Hotel?If yes, can give me some reviews of their buffet dinner? Arigato gozaimasu!

No comments: