Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cocoa and Life


The Mouldy Cake that smells so strong which amazed me

There again..at sometime of last week..I went to Tully with a pal for a cup of Cocoa and chanced upon the mouldy cake and huge chocolate croissant.
appetite wasnt great recently but my salivary glands were initiated with the entry of some delicious Shanghai ramen which looked ordinary but yet tasty.

Lesson learnt: Never to judge a book by its cover but to totally know something inside out before you make your judgement.

The Chocolate Fella

I was thinking abt many things for the past week..abt the recent conversations with people I met..about dilemma faced when making decisions..about judging a person inside out..about confidence level..about how the future appears..about being in marriage life and single life..about studying abroad and being independent..about financial security..about travelling plans for next year..and I guess the only thing which I very much look forward is still about travel..the urge to look at the world is so strong that I have to keep myself in control before I made any rash decisions of buying a ticket and fly away tmr..as a friend who has made a comment that my heart is not in the sunny island. yea..i guess so..despite how tired travelling was, as long as I see things and experience and get myself enlighted, I will pay all prices to do it.. i contemplate on the decision to change career on being a travel writer at the expense of financial security..but seriously I do not have the courage to do so..a dream is still a dream..sometimes dream is not the reality..esp in this practical world.. so the motivation for me to keep going in life is to earn dollars for my next trip..i wonder what will be the age when I finally wanna settle down in the sunny island..

No comments: