Monday, August 24, 2009

Lunchtime talk:

1.Stocks..how to invest in stocks?
"Is good for you guys to start young and invest in stocks..well..carefully..You will see the rewards reaped in the future."
Find it totally true but not sure where to start. Maybe should ask some experts for more details.

2. Talking about acting-blur

I saw one instance over the weekend when I was at Ion Orchard. Before that, I think Ion Orchard is how big..but somewhat confusing..maybe I still not familiarised with the layout of the building. Didnt bother to venture all the way up as the shops look more expensive as the storey number increases. Tried this Hokkaido Ramen at this stall called Menya something..next to the stall selling mochi..and there I encountered the 1st act-blur fella..we were queueing in front..awaiting for our turn to enter the stall..when this guy A, out of nowhere, looked as if he never see a stall before and chanced upon one..looked as if he never see ramen before, and finally..looked as if we were invisible as he conveniently parked himself in front of us..recently my tolerance level seem to have dipped.. I told him the queue was behind..he ignored.. continued to stand in front of me to my disguise..i can feel my anger boiling..the waiter came out..I signalled to him that some act-blur fella is standing in front of us out of the blue..and den..this guy A finallie have no choice but to walk behind..

And right after the weekend, act-blur instance happen yet again when I was buying drinks at Sci canteen just now..lucky that guy walked away fast with his order..or else I would have ranted again...arggg..wakarimasen why act-blur seem to be a trend nowadays..

oh well..weekend is over.. things start to go busy as the week progresses..hopefully I wont have to face these act-blur instances again for the week..

No comments: