Thursday, December 31, 2009

incidents

1) I had no choice but to work the whole of new year's eve...thinking that everything turns out well after the morning.something terrible happened...my left eye hurts like mad...i took out the contact lens and washed it but feel is ok...2 hrs later...i start tearing while doing my expt...den my fren ask me take it out..the lens was cracked in the left eye...bringing sharp pain and redness..and i still got trapped in the lab.. being a one-eyed fella for 2 hrs..i rushed home in a cab after work..washed my eye repeatedly..now is barely open as compared to the right eye

Conclusion:Accidents do happen esp when u least expect it, and when ur horoscope of the day says u are in bad luck :(

I reallie hope for a better 2010 on this eve of 2009. No doubt 2009 has brought me many memories, mostly happy ones...but my health has suffered a lot in the 2nd half of the year..I cant recall how much I spent on medical bills and tcm treatment...maybe I jus put too much stress on my body..gotta learn how to relax and chill in 2010..

I bought an iMac last Tues..gonna receive it within 2 weeks..am pretty excited as I left all the pics I have taken hanging in my sd card..too lazy to even upload to my current laptop for edits..
I pray for its safe safe arrival!

The Zoo has never been so enjoyable until the recent visit with my d90 and the 70-200mm lens.,.no doubt is an elephant's weight to carry it around..I think it's worthwhile after seeing all the pics..will post them on flickr soon!

No comments: