Friday, December 11, 2009

preview

This week happened something very interesting and ended off with an interesting note from my colleague, whom she heard from the radio...

"树没有皮,必死无疑
人不要脸,天下无敌"

hahaha...we luffed it off during lunch...hopefully next week will be a better week~

Good things usually come with a price
I know what it means since I started studying.
I know it even more when I started working..
Some things just dont come easy.
I hope I can take the stress.

Work aside.Is the weekend with my D90 again..
have been bringing it out each weekend recently.. Learnt how to appreciate the trees..the sunrise that greeted me when I woke up and the sunset that encouraged me when I go home..taking pics with it show me another angle to appreciate life~

Some incidents have happened recently and I'm glad is over for the time being.
I am looking forward to bring my family for a short trip to Genting next weekend.
Almost 10 years since we went together for a trip.. =)

and after that..a series of celebration events..with frens..with family..with dear..

Looking forward to some interesting places and hopefully take nice pics over the weekend!

*I so much want a Mac recently* Even more so when I saw my idol using it..
--> Let me win Jackpot in Genting perhaps!

No comments: